General

1. add a way to delete lines between cards created by pen tool

I linked two cards using the pen tool, nice.. but now I cannot find a way to delete the link/line w/o deleting one of the cards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow multiple cards to be selected and moved all at once

Their relative positions should be preserved... This could be done by dragging a selection box, or holding CTRL or SHIFT and clicking each cards... Actually having both would be ideal. (So that a bunch can be selected and then singles removed)

I suppose this would also mean you have to highlight in some way the cards that are selected vs. not selected...

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Happy New Year Boardthing Users,

As 2015 comes to a close, Dave, Gareth and I would like to wish you a Happy New Year of productivity, collaboration, and success in 2016.

The reason I am writing tonight is to close a couple tickets in our Feedback Forum. This particular ticket was a high value ticket and if you don’t already know this functionality has been around since late June 2015.

You can now select and move move multiple cards at once.

I know, I know I am late telling you but now is a great time to see some of the other cool things we have added since you last heard from us. You beta user account is still active so check out: www.boardthing.com

As I close out some other tickets you may get several other messages from me. Please know I am not spamming, I am simply preparing for…

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Color Cards

If the cards we add can be in different colours to make it easy to categorise ...

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base