(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminDave Gray (Co-founder, Boardthing) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Madelyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - you have a great product. There is a lot of elegance in your design. The ONLY thing preventing me from recommending this product to my clients is the inability to export via pdf, jpg or something that retains the "look" of the board. Have you stopped new development? I can see there is a lot of interest. :)

• Meenakshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is super important to get the export in the same format as we have organised things on board so I can print user story map and put it on the wall

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI,

I am the instructional designer at the University of California Office of the president. I work with faculty in all 9 campuses. Faculty at UC Berkeley College of Ed love this app and want to use it BUT it has to export to a more user-friendly format like jpg or pdf. Is that coming anytime in the next 4-6 months?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Until this is an option, I don't know how we would use this in our courses.

• Horia Sas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, Dave! I saw that there are other ways to export, but I was interested in PDF or JPG. As we are in Beta, I know that this is just a matter of time.

• Rick Wahlberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does not have to be a pdf, but something that retains the integrity of the relationships between the cards.

Feedback and Knowledge Base